Tuesday, July 06, 2004

4th of July

I had a very productive weekend and I am worn out. I decided to paint the living room and I had to start on Friday night taking down the wallpaper border. It was HELL!! I think it took me like three to four hours to get that accomplished. I was planning on redoing the bathroom next but the whole thing is wallpaper so I am going to put that off for a while and instead move on to my bedroom.
I have chosen a red color for my bedroom, it is not blood red, it is more like a dark wine/brown red. I think it is going to look very nice. I am only going to paint one wall so it won’t be to much work. It took me all day to paint the living room and I was tired.
My friend Chico came over while I was painting and we decided to go out to Gayville that night. I don’t know what I was thinking because I was really tired. I was up until midnight the night before working on the border, and I woke up at eight on Saturday to start painting. Bye the time we were getting ready to go out I was exhausted. Surprisingly I had a good time. We met Seyd and Ash out at JR’s and then we headed over to Kaliente.

On the 4th Sarah and Will invited me to go over to Sarah’s mom’s house for a cookout. Sarah’s mom is the best cook ever. The food was delicious. She has a new puppy, a tea-cup Chihuahua, that is just adorable. He is very small and very active. I briefly considered getting one for me but it is way to small. You would never be able to walk it and if you tried taking it for a walk you would end up carrying it for the most part. On Monday Will called and they guy that was selling them had one dog left, I think it was black and his name was Cesar. Isn’t that a coincidence? I thought it was fate, it was meant to be but then I remembered how I don’t like Chihuahuas and forgot about it.
Had it been a tea-cup poodle I would have considered it.

I also went to a bbq at my friends Bill and Scott (see previous posting). It was fun but I didn’t eat anything since I had already eaten at the other bbq. It was nice to see everyone again and catch up. We went to see Spider Man that night and I was very disappointed. I am not the best person to go to a theater with because I get very antsy sitting down for long periods of time unless the movie is really good and this movie just wasn’t. The only thing that made it tolerable was seeing Tobey. I never noticed he didn’t have any lips, despite that he is still cute.

No comments: