Saturday, July 24, 2004

Clutter

We will be moving offices in a few weeks so everyone is busy packing and cleaning their offices. I didn't think I had much up here but once I got started I found all kinds of things that I never even knew I had. Just for kicks, here are a few of the things I found....why I even brought them to work is another question:

1. Milagros (for those of you who don't know, these are little pendants sold at cathedrals in MX. You buy these and pin them on the wall and ask the saints to grant you a miracle)
2. Rolls of film (I wonder what's on them?)
3. Three bottles of contact lens solution.
4. Lots of packets of Honey (for my tea)
5. Kinder eggs (German toys)

Do you guys have anything interesting in your office? What is it and why did you think it was necessary to bring it to work?


2 comments:

KB said...

3 bottles of solution!!!! You were always asking me for my solution! And you have 3 bottles of it. Shame on you. I wonder if those are all bottles you've stolen from me?!

Let's see. What did I have in my office when I moved that I thought was strange... Condoms. You never know when you might have an office quicky. ;o) Just kidding. I didn't have condoms. But I did have a tampon hidden in the way back of my drawer. Good to have. Good to have.

Just Me said...

Haha. I love the condom comment. You probably did have them at your desk.

Can I tell you guys how much I hate being here today? It is so beautiful outside, I was I was off and laying out at the park in front of the Kimbal Museum. Doesn't that just sound tempting? Who wants to call in sick with me?