Monday, July 12, 2004

Poor Souls

I don't understand why people insist in getting into relationships that just aren't good for them. Why they would rather be with someone who doesn't make them happy than be alone and happy. I know, I know, they are just afraid of being alone. But that doesn't compute with me because I am not like that or at least I don't think. I am sure there are a few people out there that will think differently.
Why would someone get into a relationship with someone who has all kinds of drama in their life?
I just needed to vent. Some weird stuff has been going on the last few days and I wanted to make a vague comment about it.

3 comments:

maria said...

leave him! hes no good for you.

KB said...

Could you BE any vaguer?!

Just Me said...

It is good to know I am not the only one who feels this way. The sad part is that I will probably be the person he calls when things don't go right or when they break up...I hate having to pick up the pieces.