Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Hi Ho, Hi Ho, Off to Work I Go

The first phase of my big project is coming to an end so I have been working a lot of hours lately. I normally like to work under pressure because I get more of a kick out of it but this time I feel as if I was causing more problems than I am solving. I know that is not the case but that is how it feels.
 
There are two things that bother me:
1. I feel like we should have caught some of the issues we are dealing with early in the project.
2. There are way to many issues.
 
Right now I just want to go eat. I am hungry and tired.
 
Oh, another thing that bothers me is that my psycho boss is going to try to take credit for the project. If she even tries I will tell her something. I am tired of her crap.
 
Other than that life is great.


2 comments:

KB said...

No. Don't tell HER somthing. Tell everyone something. Tell her off in front of other people. Don't you dare let her take credit, not even for a minute. If she tries shut her down and point out how it was you and your team.

Bitch! I hate her, let's kick her arse!

Just Me said...

Out of everyone that read this you are the only one that knows her. You know how psycho she can be. Have I told you the latest on psycho boss? I will have to call you and tell you about it later.

Oh, I have not returned your key. Is that due today?