Saturday, July 10, 2004

Oh, Saturday how wonderful are thee

So far Saturday has been very productive.

I woke up early because Will and I were going to go and get new tires (see post from July 09, 2004). I only had to buy one new tire because my spare tire was a full tire from when I bought my car. So it wasn't to bad. After that we went back to Will's house and he washed my car. It looks so good now, I have not had a chance to get it cleaned in several months but now it looks brand new, well, that is a little exaggeration.

I came to work today because I have a lot to do and next week I will be in the office but not at my desk. I have meetings starting at 8:30 and they don't end until 4:30. I don't think I will be getting a lot done, I am just glad I have great employees who require little to no direction.
There is hardly anyone here today, I think I ran into three people total, so I was able to get a lot done. It is so different up here when there it is quiet and the phone is not ringing off the hook. My boss was up here also so we went and grabbed a quick bite to eat and had a nice little chat.

Now I am just ready to get out of here. Sarah, Will, Eli, and I are going to Oceans, one of my favorite restaurants tonight, and I can't wait to eat.

I hope you guys are having a good weekend so far. Be save!!

No comments: