Friday, July 09, 2004

Flat Tire

Yesterday evening I was on leaving my house to meet a friend for dinner and as I was pulling out of my driveway I noticed that my car was leaning a little to the left. I turned back and I noticed that my drivers side passenger tire was completely flat. For most people this would not be a big deal but for me it was the end of the world (temporarily) because I don't know how to change a tire. What was a helpless gay man to do? I called my friend Will and he came over and changed my tire for me. I can't say I learned how to change a tire because I just watched while he changed it for me. It didn't take him long, maybe next time I will even give it a try myself.

My question to you is: How many of you know how to change a tire? Have you ever had to change one of your own tires?

No comments: