Monday, July 26, 2004

Game Night

This past weekend my little brother was in town and I got to spend some time with him. On Thursday night we were up until 1 a.m. playing board games with my sister and we had a lot of fun. Through out the weekend when we were both home we would break out Jenga and play.

This weekend I decided to bring back Game Night. A while back I was having friends over to my house on a Friday or Saturday night and playing board games. We were all tired of going out so this was an inexpensive, safe alternative. We would play at my house, drink, eat, and on some occasions  get into discussions but it was always a lot of fun.

Sooo, I am planning on having a game night this coming month. It will be an alternative to going out and I know a few people are already tired of going out to the clubs every weekend.

There are a few drawbacks to doing this:
1. I have to clean and I am not looking forward to cleaning my house.
2. I can't invite everyone because my house is small and we won't all fit.
3. I have to clean.

Anyway, it should be fun and it will probably be the same people that I always invite. I know there are a few people that won't make it so I will invite them anyway just to be nice.

I can't wait. Maybe by then I will have a dog and it can be a Game Night/Meet My Dog Night.

 

2 comments:

maria said...

inviting people to be nice. interesting.

Just Me said...

What is wrong with that? It does not mean I don't want them there, it just means I know they won't show up.