Tuesday, July 06, 2004

Couples

I am tired of couples looking at me like I am the last single person on this earth.
I went to a bbq on Sunday for the 4th of July and EVERYONE there is dating someone. All of our conversations seemed to revolve around me being single, if I hear "Oh don't worry, you will find someone" one more time I am going to shoot myself. No, better yet, I will shoot the person who tells me. Yes, that is a much better idea.
I am single because I choose to be single (for the most part), if I wanted to be in an unhealthy relationship I would be in one.

5 comments:

KB said...

Don't worry. You'll find someone. hee hee! just kidding.
I absolutely find nothing wrong with being single. That is one MAJOR thing I hate about the world I have just joined. Married people and couples seem to think everyone else has to BE like them. Well, that ain't the case bub. People who think like that need to get a life, expand their horizons, and get hobby.

I miss you! Check my blog when your bored. I emailed you but I don't know if it's the right address. So email me @ Kerry.Anderson@Wilsonsleather.com

KB said...

I'm pissed! I commented on this, and it was quite witty! But it's not there now! Bastard Website!

KB said...

Well.... now it's there. So I guess it's not a bastard website.

Just Me said...

Haha. It is there and I got it on my email. Oh, I didn't finish telling you everything I needed to tell you. Call me again this weekend when you get a chance. I have to tell you and ask you a few things.

Just Me said...

Seyd,
It is not you guys, it was some people at a bbq I went to on Sunday. The BBQ was fun I just got tired of all of the couples feeling sorry for me for being single.

I don't change much when I am dating someone, which probably explains why I am still single :) I should probably change my ways.