Tuesday, June 29, 2004

It's a sad, sad day!

I have been working on a pretty big project for the last year and a half here at work. This project takes about 120% of my time and I am learning a lot of things that I would have not otherwise been exposed to. I am not a very technical person but for this project I had to pick up on the language and I had to develop an IT brain in order to survive.
Part of what made this project such a pleasure to work on was the people that are involved from within my company and from the consulting company. One of the guys from the consulting company is extremely smart, really nice, and a good looking guy. During one of my work related trips I had to opportunity to visit his city and we got together and had a nice long conversation. We were notified that he had resigned from his current company and would be going to work for a company based in the West Coast. I am going to miss him, he was a lot of fun to talk to and I still had a lot to learn from him.

No comments: