Wednesday, June 09, 2004

No A/C in TX? That is just Crazy!!!

I need sleep!!
As always I have been running around way to much these last few days and I have not had a chance to make an entry. I can't wait to be one of those people who are content sitting at home watching t.v. or doing absolutely nothing. I am way to hyper to do any of that right now.

My a/c broke on Monday night and I have been trying to get someone out to repair it. They won't be able to come out until Thursday between 12 and 3 p.m. I have a seminar in Dallas on this day so I wont be home. Luckily my friend Will volunteered to come over and wait for the repair man. Am I lucky or what? I can't remember who I was talking to the other day about friends, it could have been my sister in CA or it could have been my friend Kim, and how lucky I am to have so many good friends in my life. I very rarely use the words "best friend" to describe a friendship I have with someone because I have so many GREAT friends that it would be hard to pick just one or two or three. Instead I use the words "good friends" to describe those people whom I have a close relationship with. I don't know where I was going with that so I will conclude by saying that I am a very lucky person to have so many wonderful people in my life.

If you are reading this...Thank you for being in my life.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are a lucky guy. I remember hearing some where that if you have 1 good friend in your life time that you are a lucky person. I can't think of one REALLY good friend, well besides my boyfriend, and sometimes I don't feel like he is a really good friend. I love having friends around too. I wish I had someone that I was really close to.

Anonymous said...

You are a lucky guy. I remember hearing some where that if you have 1 good friend in your life time that you are a lucky person. I can't think of one REALLY good friend, well besides my boyfriend, and sometimes I don't feel like he is a really good friend. I love having friends around too. I wish I had someone that I was really close to.

Leslie
http://grlinabox.blogspot.com

Just Me said...

Hi Leslie,
I am very lucky. I have heard the comment about everyone having one good friend and I have had this conversation with some of my friends. I think I am just very friendly and outgoing. I did stop going out for a while b/c I was tired of always being on the go but I realized how bored I get when I am at home doing nothing so lately I have been going out a lot and I have been meeting great people. I am very picky about who I choose to keep as friends so this may have something to do with why my freinds seem to stick around for a long time.