Wednesday, June 16, 2004

The Ex

There are lots of updates from the last 4 or 5 days but I will have to post them in several different post as I get a chance.
I am back in town and I have so much to catch up on.

THE EX:
The ex and I have been emailing each other back and forth and we have decided to meet for coffee on Thursday after work. He choose "our old coffee shop" because he wanted to "see how it was holding up". I thought that was very sweet.

I am not really expecting anything. I just want to catch up and see how he is doing. He was a BIG part of my life for 7 months and I can't see myself not talking to him for the rest of my life. I don't want to get back together and I don't want to fall in love with him. But who knows, I have not sat down and talked to him in a while so we will see how the conversation goes.

The thing with Ryan is definitely over. We meet up for coffee last week and he was definitely more interesting when I was drunk. He is very cute but not someone who could keep me interested for a long period of time.

No comments: