Thursday, June 03, 2004

Why Me???

I am so freaking bored I don't know what to do with myself. I have nothing to do today and I have been trying to look busy all day. I would go home but I have a Happy Hour for my friend Kerry who is getting married and moving to Minnesota. Kerry, why didn't you make this happy hour at 2 instead of 4? I can't take this anymore. Part of my boredom is that the program that I need to use to write training materials is down so I have to wait until they bring it back up, since it is not a big priority for them it probably won't be back up until Monday.

I have another busy weekend coming up.
Friday I am going to go see the play
  • La Lupe!
  • with my friend Seyd and his b/f Ash.
    Saturday morning I am getting together with my friend Amy and her husband Dan who I have not seen in about a year. Later I will be visiting with my friend Kim who sent me an email today informing me she will be visiting DFW from California on Saturday. I love it when she is in town because I get to eat all kinds of great Vietnamese food at her mom's house.
    I had to change my plans with Tomas for the weekend because of Kim but I am sure he understands. We have not hanged out together on a weekend in a very long time so I am kind of going through Tomas withdrawals. We did get together for dinner this week. He took the day off because a dog bit him on his butt and he had to go get shots. Isn't that funny? Sarah????? Are you reading this???? Now you know why I always warn you about the dogs in our neighborhood when you go on your afternoon walks. See, I am not crazy...strange dogs do bite.

    I am not sure what is going on with Brian, we may get to hang out on Sunday.

    5 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Perhaps I should point out that had you taken that job where they offered you HUGE, HUGE I SAY! amounts of money, you wouldn't be so bored right now.

    Just Me said...

    Kerry Ann Best!!!!!
    We agreed we would be dropping that subject. The question was why you didn't make sure the happy hour was at 2 and not at 4.

    maria said...

    meow. im bored too. you should have been online.

    Anonymous said...

    You are so friggin paranoid about the dogs. Geez. I haven't encountered any strange animals in weeks! Animal control came and rounded up most of them. Oh! But I did see a cute rabbit in your neighbor's yard a couple of weeks back. It looked pretty harmless, though.

    Anonymous said...

    You are so friggin paranoid about the dogs. Geez. I haven't encountered any strange animals in weeks! Animal control came and rounded up most of them. Oh! But I did see a cute rabbit in your neighbor's yard a couple of weeks back. It looked pretty harmless, though.