Thursday, June 17, 2004

Weekend Update

This turned out to be a GREAT weekend. I was extremely busy but I had a lot of fun.
On Friday I went to the rehearsal dinner for my friend Kerry's wedding at Reata's and the food was great. She had the rehearsal dinner on the rooftop patio and for this time of the year in TX she got really lucky. The weather was perfect for terrace sitting, the wind was blowing, the birds were chirping, and we had a perfect view of the Oscar de la Hoya promotion fights that were going on in Sundance Square. My friend Ivan agreed to go with me and after the dinner we went to Vivid for a little while. I was very tired so we left the bar kind of early.

On Saturday we had the wedding and again Ivan was my date. Kerry looked beautiful!!! Her dress was amazing and it looked as if she was glowing. I was an usher. After the ceremony I met Ivan at the reception and we hanged out there until around 10:30 until we left to meet up with Chico and his friends and Seyd and Ash and their friends.
Drinking with these folks is always a lot of fun. It was Chico's b-day so he got pretty wasted but we all had a good time. Except maybe Sebastian and Ben, after we went to the second bar they decided to leave b/c it was to hot.

That is really it for the weekend. On Sunday I slept all day and made a miserable attempt to try to get ready for my trip to Laredo. I ended up packing on Monday morning and I was in a rush to get to the airport.

No comments: