Sunday, June 27, 2004

Nothing in particular.

It was a very uneventful weekend.
My friend Kerry came back from her Honeymoon today and she came to pick up her bunny (did I mention I was bunny-sitting?). It was kind of sad to see Jax, short for Jacqueline, go back home. She has been keeping me company for the last week and I think I really need a pet. On to other topics.

I started taking a new supplement called Rev and it really screwed me up. All day long I was very jittery and did not feel my best. I was having these crazy thoughts about how little I have accomplished (I know it is not true, it must have been the pills talking) in my short life so I stayed really busy all day. It did make me think about some things I want to work on. I won't write to anything about them b/c I don't want to talk about it to much but hopefully these new ideas will keep me busy for a while. I love projects.

I made it a point to visit with all of my sisters and their families today. It was really nice to see the kids, they bring such a smile to my face. It really makes me want some of my own.

Sarah and Will came over for dinner and we had a nice little chat and now I have left-overs for tomorrow's lunch.

Life is great.

No comments: