Wednesday, June 02, 2004

Miss Universe

Does anyone else think the Miss Universe pageant is rigged? The Miss Universe pageant took place last night in Quito Ecuador and the winner was Miss Australia with the first runner up Miss USA. Miss Australia was beautiful but there were more beautiful, more graceful, more confident woven there such as Miss Paraguay and Miss India. I don’t normally watch beauty pageants but there was nothing else on last night and the heavy rain and tornado warnings kept me inside.
I am just surprised that the only two blonds in the semi-finalist got the two top positions.

3 comments:

maria said...

you love pageants! remember when we were going to enter that one pageant in high school? i think that was rigged also.

Just Me said...

It was not rigged, I won fair and square. It is not my fault your face broke out the night before and you tripped on my shoes and broke your foot.

maria said...

uhm, i think youre confusing the pageant with an episode of saved by the bell