Friday, June 11, 2004

Life and the complications it comes with

A few post back I broke about calling my ex seeing how he was doing. Instead I sent him a birthday e-card for his b-day last month and this is the responce I received.

***************************************************************
Cesar,

Thank you so much for remembering the grand 'ol day! Yes, I'm a quarter-of-a-century old now! Can you believe that??

I hope life is treating you well. Everything is just rocking and rolling on this side of the world. Let me know how you're doing. Hey, we never got together for the "catch-up" coffee meet! Are you still interested in doing that sometime soon? Sorry! I'm really bad, you know me!

Hope to hear from you soon.

Take care,
***************************************************************

Ivan and I were talking about him last night while we were at the bar The Library, I am not sure how he came up but it was decided it was a good thing I didn't call him. I am curious to see what has been going on in his life for the past 1 so I may reply to this email and try to plan dinner or coffee to catch up.

Not sure yet. What do you think?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

For crying out loud...will you just friggin' call him? Otherwise you'll continue to have the one, little, nagging bit of curiosity always creeping up. Geez. SM