Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Guilty as Charged!

Once upon a time. No, I mean. I once dated a guy who was a writer. I wrote about it here, here, and here and probably in many other places.

I admit it. I wasn't the nicest guy. When we broke up I probably handled it wrong and I a still being reminded.

We spoke today for the first time in along time. The conversation went like this:

Writer Guy: Oh, you'll be pleased to know the men here are worth writing about.
Me: That's great. That should give you plenty of writing material.
Writer Guy: I am writing about my trial and errors with lovers and I am calling it "Traded". You should start thinking about who will play you in the film.


I probably deserve those jabs. I can be an ass at times.

Tell me about your worst break up? Where you the bad guy/girl?

4 comments:

Martinez Family said...

Is this guy a glutton for punishment? Why is he still calling you? Geez.

I don't have any juicy break up stories. Sorry to disappoint. Things were always weird with the first guy I dated. No chemmistry whatsoever. Our attempt to get serious failed, and we reverted to being friends. Much later in life I found out he was gay. That explains a lot, huh?

There are a lot of juicy stories surrounding the second guy, most of which I'm not proud of. But the breakup was anticlimatic. We just drifted apart. He tried to get back in my life months later, but by that time I was already dating Loving Husband, so it was a moot point.

When you marry early, and marry a high school sweetheart, you don't have a lot of exciting tales to tell.

Just Me said...

FWM: I remember gay guy. Do you know what happened to him? haha

It sounds like there are a lot of interesting stories with the second guy.

KB said...

I have some good ones. I don't know if I should share them though. But my favorite guy to talk about was crying crooked penis guy. He always makes for great drunken laughs.

I agree with FWM. This guy should stop calling you. If you were so terrible to him, then he's stupid if he keeps calling you to stay in touch. People don't stay in touch with people who treated them badly for no reason.

Just Me said...

KB: He is actually a nice guy. But you are right.

So I want to hear stories about crooked penis guy.