Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I started working out with B yesterday. He is trying out my gym for a week so that we can work out together and it's the best workout I have done in a long time. He pushed me and made me do a lot heavier weights that I would have done on my own. As a result, I am sore but it feels good. We are going to continue working out all week and when it's time to change the workout I will go to his gym for a week.

It's nice to have someone to talk to while we work out but the workout took twice as long as normal. I don't like that. I like to get in and get out. I am not one who goes to the gym to socialize, if you want to talk to me give me a call or send me an email. When I go tot he gym I wear my ipod and ignore everyone around me. I am sure people thing I am rude...but I don't enjoy being there so I just want to get it over with. It's like torture...but hopefully you get good results.

We are doing a whole body workout but I want to concentrate on my arms and chest. I want to have a nice chest so that I can wear v-neck shirts. Don't judge me...you know you are vain too!

I should do the before and after pictures to get the full effect of the changes.

No comments: