Friday, May 16, 2008

5K

I ran another 5K yesterday. I ran my first 5K in March as part of my
running class. After my first 5K I said I wanted to improve my time to run an 8 minute mile and I did it but I didn't meat the goal I had set up for myself. I wanted to run the whole thing in 25 minutes and I ended up running it in 25 minutes and 18 seconds. Had I pushed myself a little harder I could have done it in under 25 minutes.

My goal for next time is to run it in under 23 minutes.


I am not sure if I have mentioned this or not but I am training for a half-marathon. My first one is going to be in November and the second one is going to be in December.

I will definitely need cheerleaders for that one!

2 comments:

Topher said...

Congrats for doing the 5k regardless!! Baby steps! Though you probably should have taken giant ones to do it under 25 :P Doing goood Kai, keep it up!

Just Me said...

Haha Kris. I probably should have taken giant steps. There is always next time.