Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Weekend Update

I haven’t posted in a few days…blame the weekend…the alcohol…or the pool parties. So here is a quick update of the weekend:

On Friday B and I took a friend to dinner and to the movies. We watched Indiana Jones; I haven’t seen any of the other ones so I thought it was good. The people I was with said the first one was better but I don’t have anything to judge it against.

On Saturday we went to a birthday party at a friend’s house and we played in the pool. We also tried the Wii Fit and Guitar Hero. Playing guitar and drums is hard, I totally sucked at it but I would try it again. The Wii fit is not as exciting as I thought it would be but it’s still fun. Saturday night we went out to the bars with some friends and the bars were dead. I would have figured the bars would be busy since it was a holiday day weekend. I was wrong.

On Sunday we went to a bbq at a friend’s house and then we all headed out to the bars. And guess what? They were dead again. What is wrong with people these days? It’s a holiday weekend, go out and enjoy it.

On Monday, we slept in late since we were running on very few hours of sleep and then we went to Lowes to pick up some stuff we needed. Later in the day we went to a neighbor’s house for a bbq and to the neighborhood pool were we played water volleyball against a couple of cute guys and a few bitchy girls.

That’s it. As much time as I spent in the water you would think I would have had a tan by now but no luck. I am thinking of joining a tanning service.

1 comment:

Martinez Family said...

Sounds like you had fun. Don't know how you do it. I'm old married folk. Gotta be in bed by 10 ya know!