Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Running Class

We had our running class on Saturday morning.

It was very cold, probably in the 50's so that did not add to the fun. We got there and there were about 60 people in our class.

It was a lot easier than I thought it was going to be. Our session consisted of a 10 minute walk, a 10 minute run, and a 10 minute walk. So it was relatively easy.

They also gave us our assignment for the week which is also fairly easy. I just hope these training sessions prepare us for our first 5K on February 16th.

Let me know if anyone wants to come out and be a cheerleader :)

2 comments:

KB said...

I'd be your cheerleader!

I wonder if they do stuff like that up here? I wonder if I would stick with it or if I'd stop caring?

50's? Brotha please! It's -12 here, but with all the wind, the wind chill factor (who wouldn't factor that in?) makes in -40!!!!! -40!!!! How does that even factor?! Bare skin can freeze within minutes.

porchmouse said...

Sounds fun, but painful. I've never been a runner but really respect people who can do it as it takes a lot of focus and determination. I will cheer for you virtually.