Monday, January 14, 2008

Wheels and Tits

My car battery has been dying on me which was also causing my car radio to stop working. Something about the car trying to conserve energy so the battery wouldn't die.

I went to AutoZone this weekend to get my battery replaced. Here is an excerpt of my conversation with the AutoZone Guy:

AZG: Man, anything with wheels and tits will give you trouble.
Me: Yea. (Scratches balls and spits in an attempt to butch it up).

I immediately sent a text to B and a couple of friends to have a good laugh.

And for those of you who thought I couldn't be butch...I fooled the AutoZone guy.

3 comments:

Martinez Family said...

Oh, I would have loved to have seen that!

If Will had been with you he would've started laughing uncontrolably.

KB said...

You didn't scratch yourself and spit. Maybe the scratch yourself part, but spitting. I don't think you can even spit. I challenge you to spit in front of me without it looking gay.

Just Me said...

What? I can spit!