Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Meme

I was tagged by Kris for this new edition of "getting to know" your fellow bloggers.

Taken a picture completely naked? Yes. Who hasn't? It has been completely deleted though.
Made out with a friend on your MySpace/Facebook page? haha. Yes. But who hasn't?
Danced in front of your mirror naked? Not that I remember. I could have been drunk though.
Told a lie? Of course. I may lie in this meme :)
Had feelings for someone who didn’t have them back? Yes. It was unfortunate and it hurt...he had to be disposed of.
Been arrested? No. I would not be good in prison. Can you imagine?
Made out with someone of the same sex? YES. I have only made out with a girl once...and I was drunk...I only did it b/c she kept bothering me about kissing it.
Seen someone die? No. I would not like that.
Slept in until 5pm? No, I think the latest I have slept in is to around 1 or so.
Had sex at work? Not my work. I had sex at someone else's work.
Fallen asleep at work/school? School Yes. Work No.
Held a snake? Yes.
Ran a red light? Of course.
Been suspended from school? No. I was a good boy.
Totaled your car in an accident? No.
Pole danced? No but I would do it.
Smoked? Yes
Danced? Of course.
Been fired from a job? Not yet.
Sang karaoke? Yes. I was ranked second best at my families karaoke contest.
Done something you told yourself you wouldn’t? Yes.
Laughed until a drink came out your nose? Yes
Caught a snowflake on your tongue? With this air pollution?
Kissed in the rain? No
Sang in the shower? Every morning.
Given your private parts a nickname? Haha...maybe.
Ever gone out without underwear? Yes. Often.
Sat on a roof top? Not in a while. We use to do it when we lived in California.
Played chicken? Play as in "choke"? Uhhm, no. I don't know what that is.
Been pushed into a pool with all your clothes on? Yes. It was fun...until I discovered my phone wouldn't work.
Broken a bone? Popped one? Bent one? Broke one? No.
Mooned/flashed someone? Yes. I use to moon my brother a lot just for fun.
Shaved your head? No.
Slept naked? I sleep naked every night.
Played a prank on someone? Yes
Had a gym membership? Yes.
Felt like killing someone? Everyday
Made your girlfriend/boyfriend cry? Yes
Cried over someone you were in love with? Yes
Had sex more than 10 times in one day? No but I will take the challenge.
Had Mexican jumping beans for pets? No
Been in a band? Does school band count?
Subscribed to Maxim? No
Taken more than 10 shots of alcohol? Probably, who counts?
Shot a gun? Yes. I want to go to the shooting range and learn how to shoot.
Had sex today? Uhhm...maybe
Played strip poker? No
Tripped on mushrooms? I have probably stepped on them...but not tripped on them. j/k.
Donated Blood? Yes.
Video taped yourself having sex? Uhmm...maybe
Eaten alligator meat? Frog legs? Yes to alligator NOOO to frog legs. That does not sound good.
Ever jump out of an airplane? No but I want to.
Have you been to more than 10 countries? Just 8
Ever wanted to have sex with a platonic friend? Probably.

Five bloggers you're tagging:
KB from Club KB

Sue from My lil' Sock Drawer
And You, and You and You (if you are reading this)

Let me know if you decide to complete the meme

No comments: