Monday, January 28, 2008

Taking Dictation

There are many things I want to write about but this may not be the best place to let my feelings out. Instead I will talk about work:

I am not enjoying my job right now. It has caused me to have many drinks over the last couple of weeks.

I was in a meeting with my boss earlier and I was off in my own little world and when it was done I had written on my paper "Why do I feel like a fucking admin?"

Sometimes I feel like my work is taken, plagiarised, and butchered by my boss.

Anyway.

Do you ever feel like you have nobody to talk to?

3 comments:

Martinez Family said...

Constantly. Seems like sometimes I'll go for days without having a real conversation with someone. (Work related chit-chat doesn't count, by the way.) I'm talking about a a genuine, hey, how ya doin, dialogue.

Topher said...

Why isn't it? Isn't that what the blog's for?

Happened to me recently. It's hard when I get that feeling, when it feels I can't talk to anybody in person. Blogger folks help though. Ya know, I'm only a phone call away if you need anything. You better have kept my numba!!! haha

KB said...

I should have called you on my way home last night. I had a similar issue come up yesterday and I was ready to explode. Well... I'm sure you've read my blog. I think I'm on the verge of a breakdown. OK. I had a breakdown last night. Maybe you should email me what you really want to talk about and I can share with you mine.
Or, maybe we should actually call eachother!