Thursday, January 24, 2008

I am a runner Ya'll



B and I start our running class on Saturday morning...at 6 a.m. It's going to be painful but it will be worth it at the end when I loose the 10 lbs and I am back to a flat stomach! Eat your heart out Bitches!

No but seriously. It should be fun. I went to orientation class last night, which was basically a sells pitch about why you should sign up. Since B and I had already signed up I just went for the information. Like what to wear, what to bring, where to go, etc.

There is going to be about 200 people at the park on Saturday and we will be divided into 3 groups. Walkers, beginning runners, and runners. Each of those groups will be further subdivided into 3 or 4 categories. B and I are doing the beginning runners course.

Saturday will be our evaluation. They will make us run and determine which of the sub groups we belong in. I have a feeling B and I won't end up in the same group.

We then have to practice on our own 4 or 5 times a week and meet with the rest of the group every Saturday.

I am looking forward to it...but I am not looking forward to the cold weather.

No comments: