Sunday, November 26, 2006

Dating

Today I learned why people don't date more than one person at a time. I will share this secret with you, but only because I care about each and every one of you and I don't want you to make the same mistake I have. Are you ready?

Dating more than one person at a time...is complicated.

So here is the deal. You guys know I am dating more than one person. The guys I am dating know I am dating more than one person. So where does it get complicated? When they meet each other. Yeap, two of my guys met each other today. They don't know I am dating both of them and I hope they never find out.

I was suppose to have lunch with the realtor but he called and canceled because one of his clients wanted to see a couple of properties. Later the writer called me and told me he was joining one of his friends who is looking for a place to live. They were meeting their realtor at the same time as my realtor was meeting with his client. I casually asked the writer for the realtors name but he didn't know it. I hoped and prayed it wasn't my realtor guy but there were to many coincidences.

It turns out it was the same realtor and I hoped and prayed my name didn't come up in conversation. Later, I met up with the realtor for dessert and coffee and he didn't say anything so I am assuming they didn't talk about me. Not that they would but it could have happened.

Next time I meet a new guy remind me of the complications of dating more than one person.

3 comments:

savante said...

Dating around, sweetie? Yeah, it can get helluva complicated. Maybe you should take one a week.

Martinez Family said...

Dude, I am laughing at you. LAUGHING AT YOU. Hahahaaha! Too funny.

KB said...

Maybe next guy you date, just make sure he's an introvert that doesn't go out much.