Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Double Dating

I had a dinner date last night with one of the guys I have been seeing. We went to one of my favorite restaurants and as it turns out, we both know the manager. My date and he have mutual friends in common and I just know him because I go to the restaurant all of the time.

It was a slow night for the restaurant so the manager spent about 75% of the time we were there at our table. Having the manager there made it hard to carry a conversation with my date.

As the night progressed, the manager kept coming back and I am pretty sure he was flirting with me. I am in his restaurant all of the time with different friends so he obviously didn't know I was on a date. But there was definitely some flirting.

It felt like I was on a date with both guys which was interesting. I always wanted to try double dating but I always thought there would be two couples there not me with two dates.

I am seriously considering starting a polyamorous society with all of my men. I don't mind sharing.

7 comments:

KB said...

That's how people get diseases.

butterfly said...

sharing in this sense may not be such a good idea....;-)

Pluboy2 said...

yeahlor.. :)

somethings can share.. somethings cannot lar.. :)

u can tell the manager to go away baa...

ENVY said...

mmmm what if one of the guys ur dating is shared? would u accept that?

Anonymous said...

Wow, the manager was there with you two all the time? I'd totally tell him to piss off. I wonder how the night turned out though :-)

Just Me said...

KB - No, people get diseases when they are not careful. Not by having dinner.

Laura - How are you? I don't mind sharing :)

Pluboy - Wow. It seems like everyone has the same opinion.

Envy - I believe in honesty and openess. If you are dating others just tell me. I always tell the guys I am seeing that I am dating other people.

Shigeki - He was interesting and we were having a good conversation. I honestly don't think he knew we were on a date or he would have left.

butterfly said...

i'm good! i decided to get back on the blogger wagon. deleting my old one served it's purpose i suppose. it's nice to be back and be reading your blog again too. :)