Sunday, November 05, 2006

Updates

I have a lot of little updates.

Dating
I had an amazing date on Friday. He took me to see his sister's boyfriends band. It was an experimental, instrumental, hip-hop, rock, fusion type of band. It was really good. Then we went to a micro-brewery, then back to my place to watch a movie. He is a really sweet, guy.
And he is one of two guys I have been able to sleep through the night with. Normally I can't sleep with someone else in my bed but he just seems to fit in my arms.

School
I petitioned to graduate last week. If all goes well I will graduate in March :)

Work
I just found out our office is moving. Again. Some of you may remember that I moved back in November. Well, now we are moving back to the same building we use to be in. I am not complaining, it puts me 5 minutes from home and cuts my drive from 20 minutes to 5.

3 comments:

Martinez Family said...

Woo hoo! Sounds like good news all around!

Anonymous said...

Everything seems to be going in a wonderful direction! :-) Though I hope your arm wasn't numb at all. :-)

Anonymous said...

The night my date stays overnight is always a very important test for bedtime compatibility. It's all about a good fit. :)