Monday, November 27, 2006

My New Dog

These are the pictures of my new dog. I got him on Sunday and I have never been so excited.



His name is Lyon. I am thinking about changing it to Fatima.



Alright, he really isn't my dog. I am dog sitting for one of my friends for a month or two.

He is a bit weird though but he is cool.

He doesn't like to walk on grass.

He walks around in circles.

We are just getting to know each other and I am using this as a trial period for me. If I do well with him I will go ahead and get a dog later. But for not I don't think I am ready.

3 comments:

ENVY said...

Cute....i would go for a more manly dog:P lol if you do get what i mean:) this shows how responsible u r:P kisses!

KB said...

I almost shit my pants! I was like, "No way! He forked over that much money for a frickin' labridoodle!" "Then I thought. FWMama is going to inherit another dog in a few months." Tee hee hee.

No offense CR, but I just don't think you'd like having a dog. They live for a long time you know. I think you'd get sick of it and want to get rid of it. Plus, you can't even keep plants alive, and they take less attention! he he he. They aren't like men you know. You can't get rid of them when you find one with bigger better "assets". And when they do things that piss you off, you can't get rid of them either. And let me tell you, the dog will piss you off.

Plus, you'll have to be home more often to keep it company, and let it out. I just don't think it fits with you and your lifestyle. (Not the gay part, but the active part.)

Sorry to be a downer. Lyon is totally cute too! How old is he?

Martinez Family said...

kb is right. kb is always right.