Friday, November 24, 2006

I am thankful for...

Now that Thanksgiving is over and we have all gained a few lbs it's time to do some Christmas shopping.

I absolutely hate Christmas shopping, especially on Black Friday when every crazed man and woman is out scratching, pushing, and screaming to get the best deals. I choose to stay at home, snuggled up in bed dreaming of hot chocolate, hot men, and hot times.

Yesterday, after our Thanksgiving dinner, my sisters and I were looking through the sales paper and I cleverly suggested that they shop for me while they were out shopping for themselves. Guess what? They took the bait. So this morning, they shopped for me and hopefully by now I am all done with my Christmas shopping for the kids. All I have to do is buy for the adults.

So this year, I am thankful for Family. :)

3 comments:

porchmouse said...

Nice...any snow yet? Just kidding. We don't have any yet either.

Topher said...

Nice. Hope you had a good thanksgiving! Smart move, letting the sisters do the work lol

Martinez Family said...

Ack! Lucky duck! Well done, kai!