Sunday, August 06, 2006

It's been a long time

It has been such a long time since I have made a post. I don't really have much to say, I have had a very boring/stressful/uneventful week. Work has been a bit stressful but in a good way I guess.

I am picking up my little brother from the airport today. He is finally back from London and I can't wait to hear all of the stories and see all of the pictures.

I can finally find out why he had to sleep in the streets in Barcelona and see his mohawk in person.

For now, I am going to go have breakfast :) Have a good one.

Update: I am cooking for me and a couple of friends...someone have the fire department on standby.

4 comments:

swirly girl said...

Take pictures of the mohawk!!

Will said...

So, did any hot firemen have to come over?

Robert said...

I'm with Swirly. Take pictures of you and the mohawk, I mean your brother. Share share share!!!

porchmouse said...

yum...what did you make?