Monday, August 14, 2006

Wrench

Do you remember the Ipod Shuffle I won back in July?

I finally got it today...a month and a half later. My original plan was to take it back to Apple and get one of the bigger ones. Well, the company I won it from for has put a wrench in my plan. They purchased it online and customized it with their company name so now I can't return it.

But I want a bigger one...the shuffle only holds like 100 songs and I have way more than that in my current mp3 player. I am going to see if I can sell it on ebay or something. Any other suggestions?

3 comments:

dantallion said...

use it as a 'gym only' one, and keep rotating the music?

Anonymous said...

Wow, it took that much time? wow. I've never had an iPod shuffle but I guess you could sell it on e-bay or something like you said. BUt then, you could play with it for awhile and you might like it?

Martinez Family said...

Surely that would be adequate for the gym. Just rotate out the songs like d. suggested.

There's always re-gifting. Hint, hint.