Wednesday, August 30, 2006

I have mentioned I work in a pretty bad neighborhood surrounded by strip clubs, a warehouse district, and a lot of homeless people.

This morning it took me 40 minutes to get to work when it normally takes me 10-15 minutes. As I turned on the radio I heard this story. It's sad that things had to end that way.

On a different note, I think my finger is broken. I have had a pain in my finger for a couple of days. At first I thought it was arthritis but this morning I woke up in the middle of the night with a really bad pain. I am going to get a brace from the pharmacy and see if that helps. If the pain gets worse I will go to the doctor but since there really isn't anything they can do I will try to wait it out.

I hope everyone is having an exciting morning like I am.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's america....

I hope you go see a doctor for your finger immediately because if your finger is broken and you don't brace it right, your finger may be weird shaped.... That's not pretty, really. Take good care!

Martinez Family said...

Go to the bleepin' doctor, fer cryin' out loud!

Topher said...

Oh my.. that's good the cop is doing well now. And you on the other hand mister, need to be going to the hospital to have your finger checked. Umm, please don't wait before the pain gets any worse NIKE!!! (Just do it)

Hope it's nothing serious (* ^)(*^-^*)

ENVY said...

Hey u,
hope your finger is safe...a finger is important to gay life:P as for the story, really sad to read...have a good day sir...

envy