Sunday, August 27, 2006

Weekend, Men, and other happenings

I had a pretty uneventful weekend. I had tickets for a concert on Friday at a small venue. The concert started at 11 and we got there at 10. The place was so hot we decided to leave at 12, before the band even started playing. I swear I was going to pass out.

We went to a leather bar instead. One of my friends has been wanting to check it out for a while. They have a little store where they sell sex toys and leather products. While we were there the guy behind the counter gave us a detailed demonstration of the stuff they were selling. One of the guys I was with even tried on a few of the items. While he was in the dressing room trying on a cock ring he called me back there and I got to see his goods. I have a crush on him...I have liked him for about a year now...so it was a bit..arousing. He spent the night at my place, but he slept on the couch :(

I went to see my mom on Saturday and that afternoon I just wanted to rest. Instead a friend called me to go see a preview of the movie Dirty Laundry. It is an gay African American film that is so funny and so touching that I teared up several times during the film. If you have the opportunity, go see it (when it comes out). The after party was at a hip lounge/bar/restaurant and there were so many HOT black guys. And I mean HOT. I think I fell in love several times while I was there...Which was only about 20 minutes.

That is all. I hope everyones weekends were more interesting.

6 comments:

Robert said...

No no no, mine couldn't possibly be any more interesting than yours Cesar! Never ever.

Well, I saw my folks and grandma yesterday afternoon. After I came home, cleaned up a bit and Alec and I walked in our neighbor to get some dinner.

Today I stayed home all day. Hmm... Now you tell me! ;-) Well, I didn't finish my PS2 game, Prince of Persia 2, in about 17 hours or so. If not more!

Happy Sunday!

Anonymous said...

um.. wasn't it some sign that the boy called you while he was wearing a cockring? did you do something about it? I would have if I were you.....

But leather bar? Wow, I'd be scared if I stepped in there.... How brave of you.

ENVY said...

Leather bar! that would be my field:P:P:P i would love to join... and yes i think calling u over to check the ring was something not common...and sleeping over??? come on do a step u wont lose anything!

Just Me said...

Robert - Staying in all day sounds good! I would like to do that one day.
It sounds like you had a nice relaxing weekend.

Shigeki - The leather bar wasn't scary at all. We had a good time and they played great music :)

Envy - You are probably right, I should make a move. He is going to go see his "friend" in Seattle this weekend, maybe next weekend when we are both in town.

KB said...

Well, a cock ring is not attractive unless the cock is hard, and if that dudes cock was hard when you went into the dressing room, you should have dropped trou and taken it for a test drive!

KB said...

PS. It grosses me out that a place would let you try on cock rings without purchasing. That means that if I buy a cock ring someone elses cock could have already been in it! And you don't know where other peoples cocks have been, or what they have on them!