Saturday, July 22, 2006

The stories in my head

There are so many stories running around in my head right now and I want to share all of them but I don't have the energy to write.

Just as a reminder for me - I want to write about -

My brother in London and his daily emails about his adventures. He has a mohawk now.

My home a/c breaking. I won't get it repaired until Thursday. I am living in hell right now. It is a good thing we had a cold front come through and the temperature is only 92.

My sisters, crazy, funny...love them all.

Frienships lost. Lament or rejoice?

Work trip.

3 comments:

savante said...

A Mohawk?! I wanna hear about that!

paul

Anonymous said...

It sounds like you have a lot of stuff to deal with. I hope you are not stressed out. Get some rest and get energized for your trip! Good luck!

ça va pas la tête said...

Will be waiting for your stories. ;)