Friday, July 28, 2006

I am back

I am finally back in town. I spent 4 days in one of the border towns here in TX. I spent most of my time in Mexico for work and I had a very productive visit. I learned a lot and I met some great people. It is nice to be back home though.

My air conditioner still isn't fixed, they should be coming to fix it tonight and if they don't I will go postal. It is HOT!
I couldn't sleep last night. Late at night I called a friend to ask if I could come and sleep over at his place but I felt bad for waking him up so I decided to sleep at my place. Well, try to sleep anyway. I was suppose to be off today but what's the point? I would have been miserable at home.

I will post some pictures of my trip later...for now I have to get to my 200 or so emails I received while I was away.

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

KB said...

You could have came over and stayed with me!