Monday, July 17, 2006

Federal Marriage Amendment

Are you tired of hearing about the Federal Marriage Amendment? Do you think your voice won't be heard?

I am very tired of writting to my representatives only to get a letter saying how they appreciate my views but they don't agree with them. And every time I get one of those letters I am a little discouraged.

But if I don't speak out who will? If I don't take 10 minutes out of my life to write an email about something I feel very strongly about, will those who don't really care even bother?

Probably not. So if you care, even a little, please click on the link below and contact your U.S. representative and let her/him know you oppose the Federal Marriage Amendment. It will take 2 minutes at the most and your voice can make a difference.


TAKE ACTION

No comments: