Friday, July 14, 2006

Lesson Learned

Do you remember my post about my progress from the other day?

I made the mistake of complaining to my trainer that I hadn't made any progress and he didn't take it very lightly. He basically said everything you guys said and took me back to the evaluation room to look at my results more closely.

It turns out I have only lost 12 lbs but I have lost quite a bit of body fat and gained some muscle. Go me!

The bad thing is that he was kind of pissed off at me after that so he worked me out really hard. So hard that I threw up. Go me!?

I got such a rush after throwing up that we kept going and had a really good workout. This sounds sick, but this was the best work out I have had in months.

2 comments:

KB said...

Yulk. Where did you throw up at? did you say, "Excuse me for a minute....." then go to the bathroom and purge. Or did you just purge in the nearest trash can on the workout floor?

Are you going to start doing that regularly now?

porchmouse said...

That takes detox to a whole new level! I wish your trainer could kick me in the butt one day. :)