Friday, October 27, 2006

Update

It's been a long time since my last post so I figured I would do a quick update.

The three men in my life went to four, then to two. I am going on a road trip with one of them this weekend so I hope that goes well.
I am having coffee with the other one next week.

I have already had the "I am dating others" conversation with both of them so I don't feel the need to stop seeing either one of them. They both like me a little more than I like them though.

My car broke down yesterday. Well, it didn't completely break down, it just started making a weird noise so I decided to take it to the shop. It turns out it was the timing belt, the water pump, and something else. After it was all said and done it cost me a lot but my car is now working and noise free.

Work is going well.

My friend is decorating my place. I think I have mentioned that I have been in my condo for almost a year and I haven't done anything to it. I decided to ask my friend to help me.
He was over for an hour and a half on Wednesday and my place already looks a lot different. He is so creative, he just started moving furniture and placing frames, statues, paintings, etc against walls where he thinks it will look good. All I need now is a hammer and some nails and I will be set.
I do have to buy a couple of new furniture pieces. I am getting a chair, a coffee table, and a catch-all table. I also need a couple of paintings or big pictures. I am looking through my collection of pictures I have taken over the years to see if there is anything there I would want to use.

I went to an art show last weekend and I bought a really nice painting. It was a silent auction and the lady who was bidding against me rubbed me the wrong way so there was no way I was going to let her have it. My friend found a perfect place for it, we just have to hang it now.

No comments: