Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Bragging

I am not bragging, well maybe a little, but yesterday I was told the break light in my car was out. I was thinking about taking my car to the shop to have it done but I decided I could probably figure it out myself. I saw my friend Will change my other break light a few months ago and it didn't look to hard so I decided to give it a try.

After buying the bulb at the auto parts store I went home and attempted to install it. Surprisingly it took me less than 2 minutes to put it in.

I am not bragging, but I rock.

4 comments:

ENVY said...

ok i have lots of things at home that needs fixing i need someone strong...would u come over now?

Martinez Family said...

I have to tell Will! He's going to be so pleased! You go, boy.

joey said...

Ok hon it's official now. You are a lesbian.

LOL

porchmouse said...

Great job! I'm horrible at stuff like that. I always want to beg someone else to do it...but the satisfaction of doing it by yourself is much greater!!! Maine was ok. Will update my blog over the next couple of days. Cheers,
Sue