Sunday, October 15, 2006

The men in my life

I had a date on Saturday with the guy I met from match.com. We just met up for coffee. He is a nice guy but I don't think he is for me.
He is a relationship type of guy and I just don't mix well with those guys. As soon as they start talking about kids, pets, or moving in...I get scared and I run. Especially when it happens on the first date.

The other guy...he is a free spirit. He can't stay in a city for longer than a year. He has spend the last few years just moving around and doing whatever he needs to get by. When he gets the itch he moves again. But I like that he is a free spirit, I think that would be good for me...for the month or two that it would last.

The other guy...well. I met him through a friend. She thinks we will really work out but I am not so sure. He is a nice guy. We have our first date on Friday.


It seems that men always come in three's into my life. I always have to choose one...and I always choose the wrong one. But I get good memories....

Here's to memories.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't really choose till you've had the first date with all three... you should post their pictures on here so we can vote! :)

Martinez Family said...

If they've all offered good memories, could they really be viewed as mistakes? Give yourself some credit, bud!

savante said...

Hey, it's only a first date. Go out with them again. Give them - and yourself - a chance!

KB said...

First guy is a freak and way too needy if he's bringing that crap up on the first date. Nothing wrong with a guy who wants a relationship, but there takes a turn to the freaky side when they divulge too much right away.

Second guy, you should stay away from this guy. You're too fragile to think you can pull that off. You'll say it doesn't matter and you don't care if he leaves, and your loved ones will be around to see you all crazy sad, and help you put yourself back together. Spare yourself the drama.

Third guy, maybe you should give him a little more time than the other two. He could grow on you and be a happy medium.