Monday, October 09, 2006

Birthday Update

My birthday was great.

It all started with the happy hour this past Tuesday. About 20 people showed up and we had a good time.

I hanged out with some friends on Friday to celebrate my b-day. Nothing major just hanged out and ate.

On Saturday my sisters and brother in law cooked up a feast for me. Smoked brisket, smoked sausage, smoked chicken, potato salad, macaroni salad, cake, pies, and flan. Way, way to much food.

We also had cranberry martininis, apple martinis, dirty martinis, and lemon drop martinis. So what do we do after so much drinking? We kareoke. We are all horrible but we all have such a good time singing.

I was in no shape to drive home so I stayed with a friend. I came home this morning and I just slept most of the day.

4 comments:

KB said...

MMMM... Love me some CR family brisket. Mmmm. Dang. I miss that.

Glad to hear you had a great birthday!

Topher said...

Glad to hear it turned out great.

Pluboy2 said...

happy belated birthday :)

ENVY said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U..HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISTER PRESIDENT, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U I MEAN CR:P
i have a present for u on my blog...
ENVY