Thursday, October 05, 2006

I quit my job today

Yeah. I turned in my resignation today. My boss accepted my resignation. Minutes later my VP called. After several hours of conversation and several more hours of thinking about the changes we discussed I have decided to stay. With a pay increase and a new title of course.

I just found out the company I had accepted a job from sent out a company wide announcement saying I would be starting the new job. I had to call and email them to tell them I wasn't. I think hey are mad at me.

Wish me luck in my new adventure.

3 comments:

Martinez Family said...

You are such a job-tease!

KB said...

WHAT?! What was that I was saying about
"They're going to counter offer you".
And you were all, "Yes, they prob will, but I'm not accepting. I hate it here",
and I was all, "Yeah, but everyone has a price, what if they offer you a ton of money?"
You, "I won't take it."
Huh? huh? huh?

FWMama is right. You are a job tease. You better not ever look for another job. EVER!
(Plus, if you try the "I quit" game again, your likely to not be counter offered because they'll be on to you.)

ENVY said...

Good to know ur getting a raise! or did i understood u wrong?

nv