Sunday, June 04, 2006

What is it about me that screams cheap whore?

I think I have mentioned that I have been going to the gym on a very regular basis, I haven't really kept you guys updated with my progress but it is going very well. I am now down from a size 33 pants to a size 31 and I have lost 10 lbs. It is very exciting for me and it helps motivate me to keep going back. Oh, and my arms are getting bigger hehehe :)

Anyway, on to the real story. After a long workout I like to go to the steam room and sit in there for 10 minutes before hitting the showers. One day I was sitting in there and an old man comes in and starts rubbing his crotch. He ws sitting in front of me so it was kind of hard not to notice. I didn't say anything just looked down and tried to ignore it as much as possible.

Yesterday I was sitting in there and an older man comes in and starts talking to me about my workout. I didn't think anything about it, I just thought it was a nice old man. As the conversation progressed he too starts rubbing his crotch and occasionally lifts his towel to show me his penis. It was nasty and I quickly made an exit.

It would have been one thing if these guys were anywhere close to my age but they were both at least 60 if not older. What is it about me that screams cheap whore?

4 comments:

Martinez Family said...

EWWWWWWWWWW!!!!! Run away kai! Run away!!!!

Seriously, that's just gross. Nasty old men. You're not the one with the problem, it's the aging hornballs that have issues.

You are not a cheap whore. Definitely not cheap. ;)

porchmouse said...

ha ha ha ha ha ha...oh my...same thing happens to guys I know who go to the Y...well not exactly the same but close enough. :)

KB said...

ha ha ha! Maybe it's the way you scream. ha ha ha!

Seriously though. Maybe it's the new, "rest area restroom" for that age group...

Sorry though. That is disgusting. It's one thing to see a nice young hard throbbing boner, but to see some old mans scriveled unit is a whole other story! Yulk yulk yulky!

Robert said...

Damn nasty old-man pruney penises... or is it penii?? So... did you get to touch any? :-) j/k I should talk, I'm getting up there!

Anyway, congrats on your weight loss Cesar!!! Now your readers want photos!!!! Say, you can always have one of the guys in there to take a picture of you! ooh la la!

PS. Y'know I posted a comment a few days ago! It went missing! &#$^%!