Thursday, June 29, 2006

Did you make the cut?

I have made some changes to my blog roll. Some have been deleted (just ones that i don't read anymore...all of you are still there) but a lot more have been added. It has been a while since I have added the new blogs that I read so below I have listed new blogs that you need to check out, ready?

  • SM
  • - I am sure you have seen SM around. She is one of my good friends from high school and I love her to death! Check her site out!

  • Joey Destino
  • - Alright so not a new blog but Joey has changed sites. Check his new site out. Joey is a great writer and some of you have made comments about what a great writer he is.

  • I think I need a new heart
  • - Have you not been reading Kriss’ site? Where have you been? Nicest guy in the world

  • Will
  • - Check his site out. He and his partner have been together for several years now. An inspiration for all of us who think gay relationships are a myth.

  • Chad Fox
  • - Another blog I have been reading for a while. He is funny, a great writer and is cute.

  • Earl Interrupted

  • - I am also adding Mr. Earl. He is funny and has some great stories about his.


    So what did you think of these sites?

    9 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Yay, I am kept. Thank you.

    It's always interesting to see what others are up to on the other side of this planet. :-) Thanks for intro.

    Martinez Family said...

    Woo hoo!! I made the cut! I feel such a sense of accomplishment.

    You should've added Dad Gone Mad (www.dadgonemad.com). Funniest stuff in the blogosphere. Seriously.

    porchmouse said...

    Fewf...thanks for keeping me too...I will get more interesting again...I will post more...I will...I promise...oh the pressure...stay tuned...

    Robert said...

    Yeah, Kris is indeed a sweetheart!! I feel really fortunate to have met him in person! :-)

    Happy Thursday Cesar!

    KB said...

    I have to say, I 'spied' on Chad's site, and his entry about his dad grabbed my heart, and made me wish I knew him. He's a great writer, I'm def. going to read more about him.

    I'm glad you cleaned up your list. I was snooping the other day and some people hadn't made entries in a long time.

    Poor Chico! You deleted him entirely. Maybe that will make him come back to bloger and get off MySpace where all the babies hang out.

    Earl said...

    Well thanks for the compliment, kitten!

    I'll do my best to stay entertaining.

    Will said...

    Well, thank you, sweetie! :-) I guess this means I actually have to start updating every day.

    Topher said...

    (;^_^ Oh wow, I made the cut.. Thankie Cesar.

    Topher said...

    p.s.
    yeah, that's me in the picture