Thursday, June 08, 2006

Hola

Can you believe the week is already over? It has been a very busy week with a lot to update so I am just going to do bullets today.

  • Work

Work is going well. I have been really busy and I will probably be busy for the next 5 months. I am going to Mexico next month and I may be going to Malaysia in August. Not sure about Malaysia, I was suppose to go a few months ago and it never happened. Things are better at work and I like it a lot better now. Things have changed a lot.

  • School

I just took an exam last night for school and I just remembered that I have to submit some process maps for one of my class before midnight. I am really enjoying my classes this semester, I am actually learning a lot and my classmates are all really awesome. Do you remember the guy I was taking a class with? Well, he is turning out to be pretty cool. He is all jokes outside of class but he is very smart, and always has great comments during class. We have been hanging out outside of class a bit. Cool guy.

  • Free Time

I need a vacation soon!

  • Work

Oh, is it bad that I smoked with my VP today? He was smoking, I wanted a cig, and he offered. It made me feel part of the club.

4 comments:

Martinez Family said...

Wow. Looks like you're getting in with the good ol' boys. Just don't make a habit out of it, okay? You know smoking sucks.

Hang in there buddy. Sounds like things are pretty crazy.

porchmouse said...

That makes me think of the episode of Friends where Rachel tries to smoke b/c her boss and co-workers smoke and make office decisions outside. Too funny :)

Robert said...

Smoking with your VP?? OMG, you are a cheap whore! hahaha, j/k!

Looks like things are going great with you, and indeed a vacation sounds wonderful. Say, didn't you have a crush on this particular schoolmate b4?? I don't remember.

Anonymous said...

Wow, you've been busy forever. I hope you are not too tired. I am sure California is nice around this time of the year. :-) I didn't know you were a smoker. You have a fantabulous weekend!