Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Top-less Bars

Have I ever mentioned I am surrounded by countless top-less Bars and "Massage" Parlors at work? Looking out the window I can see 8 different top-less places. That's right 8, and those are just the ones on one side of the building, I am literally surrounded by them.
If I was straight I am sure I would be in heaven but since I am not I don't really find these places appealing. My new boss starts on Monday and I hope he is not the kind of man that likes to go to these sort of places and if he is, I hope he doesn't ask me to go with him during lunch one day. I hear they have a great lunch special though.

One of these days I want to take pictures of all of these classy places and post them on here.


Sleep deprived
So I think I found a solution to my sleep problem.
Meet a couple of friends at a hip restaurant for drinks and tapas. Drink yourself silly until 8 and go home and go to bed. It worked for me last night. I met Chico and his co-worker Chris for drinks at Americas and had a few drinks. I sleep really good last night, I did wake up at 1 and again at 4 because of nightmares I was having but I was able to go back to sleep pretty quickly.

What's up with me and all of these dreams lately? Last night I had a dream that terrorist has destroyed all of downtown Dallas (Lets face it, its actually not that big of a loss.) and all of California. It's a very complicated dream so I won't tell all of it. But in my dream, one of my neighbors offered me sleeping pills. Even in my dreams I need sleep.

3 comments:

savante said...

Would that be a hot hunk topless bar? :P

Paul

KB said...

If it was good and cheap lunch, I think you should consider "powering through" the breast thing. OK. Having said that, I don't know if I could eat a good meal with women's titties in my face the whole time. or just walking around. Straight men are nasty. It's a good thing you're not straight in that area then, because my husband, and his friend spent $700 at a stip club in vegas one night. His friends spent the bulk, but still!!! I could have had a new piece of furniture for that money!

I think after I send you the stuff I'm sending you you might feel more alert!

"Retained debris in the colon leads to the absorption of toxins and its multitude of consequences-a feeling of sluggishness being the most common among them. CapraCleanse is the perfect blend of botanicals, essential oils, enzymes, probiotics, fiber and alkalizing minerals from predigested goat's milk that help to help rid the colon of this debris. You'll feel alert, alive and amazed at the difference!"

Just Me said...

Paul - :) I wish it was a male bar but unfortunately the one thing you find there is top-less women. There are always cute guys going in to the place behind my building.

KB - $700 that is crazy? What did they do? Are you sure they didn't get a prostitude? Those kids are so dirty. DIRTY! You tell D I am going to keep my eye on him.