Friday, April 07, 2006

I am DONE!

I took my last final for the semester today during lunch. 5 more classes and I have my Masters! I can't wait to be done.

Now I will have a month free to do absolutely nothing. Actually, I have some things I need to do during the next month:

01. Read the stacks of books I have stacked up - for pleasure, not text books
02. Catch up on my magazine subscriptions
03. Exercise more
04. Complete an HTML class
05. Organize my home
06. Buy some art/frames for my walls
07. Finish putting up the chair guards on my wall
08. Buy some plants
09. Re-arrange my bedroom
10. Maybe make it out to California to see my parents

4 comments:

Martinez Family said...

Number 8 is all mine, baby!

Will said...

Congratulations on being done! I know that is SUCH a relief not to have classes for a while. Guess what -- the professors are happy right now, too!

Anonymous said...

What a fantabulous achiever. I'd never do something that hurts my brain. :-) Well done. :-)

ça va pas la tête said...

cool. ;)

Congrates!