Wednesday, April 12, 2006

I admit it.

It's true, I have been neglecting my blog this week but it has been kind of crazy. Is anyone still out there?

My new manager started on Monday and it's been a bit crazy around here. There are a lot of big changes on the way. For example, I may have to start wearing suits again, even though I don't see anyone all day.

I also got my final grades for my classes this semester. I made an A- for that horrible paper I worked on for 2 months. I am not complaining, had I been grading the papers I would have given myself a C+. It was that bad. Overall, I made a B in the class, I think that is the lowest grade I have made in grad school. I made an A in my other class, it was pretty easy so I was expecting an A in that class.

My week has been kind of bad. I hope your week has been going a lot better.

5 comments:

porchmouse said...

I've been neglecting my blog too. I just can't seem to sit down and write anything. Still can't sleep and am indulging in late night tv crapola. ANTM was hilarious tonight...did you catch it? I got a recording today in the mail of my e-mail being read on-air on that show I blogged about. Too bad I'm not allowed to post the audio but my source would kill me. Write when you feel writing. Good job on the paper.

Robert said...

Congratulations Cesar on your good grades! You smart kid you!

My past week was quite alright. Nothing bad and nothing fantastic happened. Life's been steady. Good thing.

Martinez Family said...

Yep. I guess we're just a whole slew of blog neglecters. Luckily, kb posted some stuff to keep me entertained. This week has been ho-hum for me pretty much. I expect the same this weekend.

Anonymous said...

Fantabulous jobs on your grad school thingy. I am absolutely sure you feel very achieved. :-)

You should get yourself something pretty and nice fo those grades. :-)

Will said...

Sorry your week has been bad, hope you get some time for yourself now that school is done for a while.