Friday, April 14, 2006

Happy Easter

Excerpt of a conversation I had with a friend over MSN -


Friend: What did you eat for lunch?
Me: McDonald's. you?
Friend: Was it full of MEAT???
Me: Oh, I forgot you can't eat meat today. I don't really practice that stuff anyway.
Friend: you are going to HELL
Friend: HELL
Friend: Hell wants you.
Friend: HELL is going to take you
Me: LOL. Why do you have to be so mean?
Friend: You being Gay and all, you should really try to follow all the other religious things you can

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

So how is the new boss? Is that why your week was rough? Did you and Chico ever do the speed dating thing? Have you ever thought of trying speed skating? I have a ton more questions for you, lets try to grab dinner in the not too distant future.

swirly girl said...

CR- who was the friend that said that?? I wonder if they'd be my friend too. I love it!

Martinez Family said...

Dude, save a place for me. I had Micky D's today, too.

Will said...

hee hee I'll save you a seat by the fire.

Just Me said...

Juan - It's always so nice to see you. We should hang out more often.

SG - It was KB from Club KB. She cracks me up.

SM - I will keep it warm for you.

Will - Thanks Will, I will bring the marshmellows.

KB said...

lol! I can't believe you posted our convo! You're such a little biotch! It's all good though. The world needs to know how evil you are.

I'm sure my new office folks think I'm a freak because I occasionally randomly laugh loudly, and they are very quiet peeps.

Do you know that this is the same guy that once heard that if you go to Church 7 Thursdays in a row you don't have to go anymore. EVER.

ça va pas la tête said...

LOL that's funny...